Saturday, February 9, 2008

Superbowl Weekend (obviously pre-game!)

"Oooh Dewey your ears are so soft, let me just pinch them right here... "

"What do you mean pinching? I'm just petting my puppy mom, I swear..."


Dewey taking a second to acknowledge his sister.

Lily liking the texture of Dewey's fur.

Aren't we cute together?


Superbowl Cake!

All set for the game!

Patriots #1!


Rah Rah Rah!

Mmmm what's in this bottle?


Ha ha it's almost as big as me...


Daddy is such a kidder, I'm too little for beer!

After seeing how the game was going, Lily decided to call it a night before half time!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new pics of Lily and Dew!!!! They're so freakin' cute together. My Mom's gonna love 'em, too. She was cracking up at the earlier ones of Dewey and his expressions having to share the limelight with the little Princess. K & B she is soooooo cute, but I don't have to tell you that. I can't wait to see her again or you guys for that matter!! :) BIG kisses & hugs!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.